MATH OLYMPICS- 2019
Math Olympics will be held on April 6, 2019 at Huntington convention Center of Cleveland.
- Students are allowed to participate in both the Math Olympics and CONSEF/STEM EXPO competitions.
- However, no student is allowed to participate in both the CONSEF project session and STEM EXPO demonstrations.
9:00 am – All Student Registrations- Exhibit Hall C – Prefunction Area.
- Math Olympics Students: Report to your assigned seat at Room 26ABC by 9:55 am the latest
10-:00 am- 10:50 am Math Olympics Testing
11:00 am – CONSEF PROJECT SESSION and STEM EXPO Exhibit Hall C.
- CONSEF PROJECT SESSION
- Judging will begin promptly at 11:00 am and end at 1:00 pm
- Each participant will be judged at minimum of three times
- No one is permitted in the judging area except the participants, judges and staff.
- Projects will open to the public between 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- STEM EXPO
- Demonstrations open to the public between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Game 24 competition will be held at the Exhibit Hall C between 11:15 am-1:45 pm. No prior sign is required.
1:00 pm – Lunch & Scoring
- Judges may perform necessary re-judging for CONSEF project session. (Students are NOT required to be by their projects)
- Concept Schools will not provide lunch for students, parents, chaperons, coaches, and visitors. Hot dogs, Turkey sandwich and fountain drink will be sold by Cleveland Convention Center at the concessions.
- Judges’ Lunch will be held at Rooms 25ABC.
2:00 pm –Awards Ceremony- Grand Ballroom BC
- Awards Presentation- CONSEF-Math Olympics, and STEM EXPO.