Design Contest 2020: Be the solution for a clean environment.
Sketch your artwork around this motto. The best artwork will be chosen in both junior and senior categories.
Any student in grades 5 through 12 is eligible to take part in the cover design contest.
- Use an 8.5”x11” sheet of white paper for each entry. The design MUST be oriented PORTRAIT, NOT LANDSCAPE.
- Include the words “Concept Science & Engineering Fair” in your design. This should be large enough to be seen on your original design.
- The design must be original and may be computerized.
- The design must be in black and white.
- Only one entry is permitted per person during the Contest Period
Please include the following on the back of student’s entry:
- Student’s Information
- Student’s Name
- Home mailing address
- Home telephone number
- E- mail
- Sponsor’s Information
- School name
- Phone number
The design committee will select all entries. The entries of the top ten finalists will be displayed at the Fair.
- First Place: $250 – Senior Division
- First Place: $250- Junior Division
- Finalists: $25
- Winning Sponsoring Teacher: $100
Send your application to :Att:CONSEF DESIGN CONTEST Concept Schools 1336 Basswood Rd.