Design Contest 2020: Be the solution for a clean environment.
Sketch your artwork around this motto. The best artwork will be chosen in both junior and senior categories.
Any student in grades 5 through 12 is eligible to take part in the cover design contest.
- Use an 8.5”x11” sheet of white paper for each entry. The design MUST be oriented PORTRAIT, NOT LANDSCAPE.
- Include the words “Concept Science & Engineering Fair” in your design. This should be large enough to be seen on your original design.
- The design must be original and may be computerized.
- The design must be in black and white.
- Only one entry is permitted per person during the Contest Period
Please include the following on the back of student’s entry:
- Student’s Information
- Student’s Name
- Home mailing address
- Home telephone number
- E- mail
- Sponsor’s Information
- School name
- Phone number
The design committee will select all entries. The entries of the top ten finalists will be displayed at the Fair. One of the winning designs will be printed on the event t-shirts.
- First Place: $250 – Senior Division
- First Place: $250- Junior Division
- Finalists: $25
- Winning Sponsoring Teacher: $100
Send your application to :Att:CONSEF DESIGN CONTEST Concept Schools 1336 Basswood Rd.