Concept Science and Engineering Fair – STEM Exposition
CONSEF and STEM EXPO are STEM events organized by the Concept Schools, a Chicago-based, non-profit, charter management and consulting organization. CONSEF and STEM EXPO are open any student from grades 5th through 12th in the Midwest.
CONSEF – Project/Poster Session
The mission of the Concept Science & Engineering Fair is to increase public awareness in science, math and engineering. We believe that every student has the potential to shine in science, math, and engineering; therefore, we encourage every student from public, charter, private or home schools to share research/project summaries through this unique platform.
- Participants will be awarded according to their scores given by the judges.
- The poster session is free and open to the public visits between 12-1 pm. Click to See The Schedule of the Day
Here are several options to support this amazing event.
- Send your students to participate in CONSEF. Click to see the application procedures.
- Become a judge. Please fill out the Judge Application Form.
- Support the organization with your donations. Please download the Contributing Member Form and mail along with your check.
STEM EXPO – Student Demonstrations
CS Stem Exposition is an event designed to encourage students to showcase the results of their stem studies and their science work. The purpose of the exposition is to apply knowledge and understanding of science, technology, engineering and math to conduct in-depth, “real-world” investigations and offer another venue for students to practice their presentation skills.
The CS Stem Expo is also open to all students, parents, and community members to enjoy hands-on activities and explore the excitement and opportunities that science offers. Visit hours 11:00 am and 2:00 pm. Click to See The Schedule of the Day
- Send your students to participate in STEM EXPO. Click to read The Essential Packet for the participation details.
The Design Contest is an art competition for CONSEF. The entries of top ten finalists will be displayed at CONSEF. The winning design will be printed on program booklets of the fair.