CONSEF and STEM EXPOSITION
8:00 am – CONSEF Staff Sign-in
9:30 am – Student Registrations- Exhibit Hall C.
- All events including CONSEF Project Session, Stem Expo Demonstrations.
- Safety/regulation inspections for all events.
- All projects and teams must be set up by 11:00 am (Please allow sufficient time to set up)
10:00 am – Judges’ Meetings
- CONSEF Judges’ breakfast and meeting will be held at the Grand Ball Room B.
11:00 am – CONSEF PROJECT SESSION and STEM EXPO Exhibit Hall C.
- CONSEF PROJECT SESSION
- Judging will begin promptly at 11:00 am and end at 1:00 pm
- Each participant will be judged at minimum of three times
- No one is permitted in the judging area except the participants, judges and staff.
- Projects will open to the public between 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- STEM EXPO
- Demonstrations open to the public between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
1:00 pm – Lunch & Scoring
- Judges may perform necessary re-judging for CONSEF project session. (Students are NOT required to be by their projects)
- Concept Schools will not provide lunch for students, parents, chaperons, coaches, and visitors. Hot dogs, Turkey sandwich and fountain drink will be sold by Cleveland Convention Center at the concessions.
- Judges’ Lunch will be held at Rooms 25 and 26.
2:00 pm –Awards Ceremony- Grand Ballroom BC
- Recognize Event Sponsors
- Guest Speakers
- Presentation of Individual Awards
- Presentation “Best of the Categories” Awards
- Presentation of School certificates and awards
NOTE: Students may dismantle their projects after the awards ceremony